Learn to plan, schedule, budget and track multiple projects step-by-step using Microsoft Project® software.
MS Project® for Multiple Projects – Individual Online Instruction $1,700
- Private, customized training from an expert project manager
- Unlimited personal 1-on-1 coaching
- Private conferences when you wish
- Review assignments with your instructor in online video conferences
- You control the schedule and pace, not your instructor
- Do assignments whenever you want
- Get feedback within 24 hours
- 100% on line. Finish in a month or take up to a year
- Practice live meetings & presentations with your instructor
- Lead meetings to develop scope, requirements & estimates
- Present your plan, status reports and corrective action
- In your live meetings and presentations, your instructor plays the role of the department managers in the case study
- He asks the kind of questions project managers must answer
- He’ll “call timeout” if you get off track, coach you and you do it again
- Get a video of your presentations with your instructor’s comments[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]
How Individual Online Instruction Works
Training Project Managers Since 1986
MS Project for Multiple Projects Tuition $1,700
Call a Counselor 1-303-596-0000
[button link=”https://learn-by-video.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/206_Syllabus_2_9_16.pdf” style=”info” color=”blue” window=”yes”]Syllabus[/button][button link=”http://126.96.36.199/~jwkdwgmy/program-manager-assessment/” size=”medium” style=”download” color=”blue” border=”#940940″ window=”yes”]Questions?[/button][button link=”http://188.8.131.52/~jwkdwgmy/about-4pm-com/student-course-evaluations/” size=”medium” style=”download” color=”blue” border=”#940940″ window=”yes”]Student Comments[/button][button link=”https://learn-by-video.com/product/ms-project-program-management-206/” size=”medium” style=”download” color=”red” border=”#940940″ window=”yes”]Enroll[/button]
MS Project® Multiple Projects course, #206 – Is an online, instructor-led course where you learn to use all the MS Project® software techniques for managing a portfolio of projects. You practice techniques for using MS Project® software to:
- plan and schedule multiple projects
- budget, track and analyze variances on multiple projects
- manage a simulated portfolio of projects with project managers and teams.
You meet with your instructor in video conferences and review a MS Project® or Gantter project file. You practice making changes to the settings and data. This lets you learn new techniques and master the most efficient methods for building and managing multiple projects with software tools. You work with your instructor on your MS Project® software assignments and get personal feedback and coaching.
- We have been training project managers for over 25 years
- PMI® has approved this course for 20 education hours (PDUs)
- Major universities have granted graduate school credit for our courses
- We have had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for 17 years
- Our staff is composed of experienced project managers who have worked more than a decade in various industries.