Learn to plan and schedule projects step-by-step using Microsoft Project® software
MS Project® Basics – Individual Online Instruction $1,700
- Private, customized training from an expert project manager
- Unlimited personal 1-on-1 coaching
- Private conferences when you wish
- Review assignments with your instructor in online video conferences
- You control the schedule and pace, not your instructor
- Do assignments whenever you want
- Get feedback within 24 hours
- 100% on line. Finish in a month or take up to a year
- Practice live meetings & presentations with your instructor
- Lead meetings to develop scope, requirements & estimates
- Present your plan, status reports and corrective action
- In your live meetings and presentations, your instructor plays the role of the department managers in the case study
- He asks the kind of questions project managers must answer
- He’ll “call timeout” if you get off track, coach you and you do it again
- Get a video of your presentations with your instructor’s comments[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]
How Individual Online Instruction Works
MS Project Basics® Online Tuition $1,700
Call a Counselor 1-303-596-0000
[button link=”https://learn-by-video.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/205_Syllabus_2_9_16.pdf” style=”info” color=”blue” window=”yes”]Syllabus[/button][button link=”http://188.8.131.52/~jwkdwgmy/program-manager-assessment/” size=”medium” style=”download” color=”blue” border=”#940940″ window=”yes”]Questions?[/button][button link=”http://184.108.40.206/~jwkdwgmy/about-4pm-com/student-course-evaluations/” size=”medium” style=”download” color=”blue” border=”#940940″ window=”yes”]Student Comments[/button][button link=”https://learn-by-video.com/product/ms-project-basics-2015/” size=”medium” style=”download” color=”red” border=”#940940″ window=”yes”]Enroll[/button]
Learn the Basics of MS Project® Software
You learn how to use Microsoft Project® software to plan the steps to reach the project’s end result. Then you’ll schedule people and materials to reach that goal. Next you will learn how to build a project schedule with tasks assigned to team members. You also learn how to track progress on your schedule and solve problems. Last, you learn how to create and deliver a status report.
You Will Gain These Skills
1. Work Breakdown Structure: Build a work breakdown structure (WBS) of all the tasks.
3. Resources and Work Estimates: Accurately schedule your team members and materials. Make estimates based on the amount of work required.
4. Optimizing Schedules: Model ways to finish the project sooner and/or cheaper.
5. Tracking Project Status: Track status and completed work in less than 10 minutes/week. Estimate the amount of work remaining. Develop corrective action plans.
- We have been training project managers for 30 years
- This course has been approved by PMI® for 20 education hours (PDUs)
- Our courses have been offered for graduate school credit at major universities
- We have had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for 17 years
- Our staff is composed of experienced project managers who have worked more than a decade in various industries.